- Health Month – A new game that helps you make small changes to your health habits.
- 750 Words - A little web app that encourages you to write every day by giving you a clean, private, easy to use place to do so.
- Locavore – Started in January 2009, the idea is to build an iPhone app, a Facebook app, and a single-serving web site to help people remain aware of what is currently in season in their state.
- 8:36pm – Started in May of 2008, a few of us began to take a picture of whatever we’re doing at 8:36pm every day as a way to passively chronicle our lives.
- 43 Things – Launched in 2005, the largest online community related to goal-making on the web.
- McLeod Residence – An art gallery and bar in Seattle Washington that existed between 2006-2008 with the goal of creating an extraordinary home for art, technology, and collaboration.